Exhibitor Registration & Details
Deadlines & Rates
Register by the following dates:
Included in the price of the Exhibit Space is:
• Standard 10′×10′ inline space
• Complimentary signage with company name
• Complimentary full conference pass for one person
• Complimentary listings on the 2018 GlobalMindED website and in the conference program
• Complimentary option to participate in the Career Fair (details on Career Fair page)
All additional furniture, accessories, electrical requirements, carpeting, and cleaning for all exhibit space are the responsibility of the exhibitor. If you need AV or have a special request, please fill out the Exhibitor Form and send in before June 1st to Matthew Hahn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibits must be set up no later than 5:00 pm, Saturday, June 9th, 2018. The exhibitor is responsible for notifying the on-site conference managers if they are unable to have their booth ready by the deadline.
Breakdown must be completed by 5:00 pm, Monday, June 11th, 2018. Please do not dismantle until 4:00pm. Exhibitors need to remove and deposit any materials or empty cartons after dismantlement is complete.
* Sheraton reserves the right to make modifications as may be deemed necessary, making equitable adjustment with any exhibitor or exhibitors thereby affected.
Effective through November 15th
Effective through March 30th
Effective through June 1st